Friday, February 14, 2014

Astronaut Dreams = Shattered

If you were to ask me today if I'd like to one day go to the moon, the answer would no.

First of all, the concept behind Apollo 18 is pretty messed up. Being stuck on the moon with no communication while spider rocks hunt you down and possess you? Kill me now.

The movie is supposedly based on a conspiracy theory that revolves around the Apollo 18-20 missions. Needless to say its very convincing.

Although there are some high suspense- nerve wrecking moments. Apollo 18 is a slow and at times boring movie. All you see are rocks that seem to move only because the before and after clips suggest so. Even though it takes about an hour for the real scare to start, it does execute its scare tactics.

The film slams you with its best scares and makes you jump every now and then. I wouldn't recommend this film if you are a die hard horror fan. It will bore you. I give Apollo 18 a 5.7/10.


No comments :

Post a Comment