Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Total Mess

Adam Sandler really did it this time. He has truly hit rock bottom.

Grown Ups had a bit more humor attached to it. But Grown Ups 2? Don't get me started.

The whole movie consists of cheezy and lame jokes that won't even get a smirk out of me. I found myself waiting for the movie to end thirty minutes in. Of course, like any movie, making a sequel is a risky move. And Grown Ups 2 proves why.

The acting just seems unprofessional and childish. The only reason it was big in production was because it's bombarded with big stars like Shaquille O'Neal, Chris Rick, Adam Sandler, Taylor Lautner, and Kevin James. Who by the way, has recently been struggling to star in a successful movie.

I recommend you save your money and watch something else because it's not worth it. If you really want to watch it, wait until it makes it to the $5.00 movie pile at Walmart. Grown Ups 2 receives a 4.9/10.

No comments :

Post a Comment