Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#Seatbelts4life

I guess the lesson learned here is never try to have sex in the middle of winter; if  you do, please were a seat belt.

Personally, I'm not really a "chick flick" kind of movie fanatic but I do enjoy seeing one every now and then. And by that I mean every ten years. The Vow is a great movie if you're into small lovey-dovey stuff.

The Vow illustrates the true story of a married couple who are in hopes of starting a family only to have that desire cut short by a car accident. This leaves Paige (Rachel McAdams) with severe memory loss. She awakens from her coma not remembering her marriage or meeting her husband Leo (Channing Tatum).

Leo then has to struggle through making Paige fall in love with him again.

Honestly, I expected Leo to do more to get her back. But no. He asks her out once and that's it. He mostly complains about his crappy life.

The ending is no better. It kinda just ends; leaving the viewer saying to him/herself, "That's it????" Other than that, The Vow kept me attached till the end. I rate it a 6/10.


No comments :

Post a Comment